Monday, June 24, 2013

RAND-O-RAMA...my best kept secret

   " My father would always say...a dollar earned a dime saved."

The BOHEMIAN in me is always looking for a deal while the BOURGEOIS girl in me, wants the most expensive thing out there .                                
Well I'm in luck.. I've discovered " RAND-O-RAMA"...what's that you ask...ummmmh
Meet Randy Gould...Graphic Designer turned Interior Designer.
But his true gift is SHOPPING...




 Randy is my go to guy for all things "COOL, HIP, FUN and AFFORDABLE"..
He finds THE most interesting items...


Remember these cute SALT and PEPPER shakers by JONATHAN ADLER..
Well Randy sold them to me ...RAND-O-RAMA !


I recently purchased this a ANDY WARHOL "Campbell Soup Can" print from RAND-O-RAMA...originally it was sold at MoMa...Museum of Modern Art...and


I got it for a steal ....it's the perfect birthday gift for a dear friend .... her last name is CAMPBELL. Love it !


Here are a few of his favorite websites:

Thanks Randy....and RAND-O-RAMA

Be Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment