Wednesday, June 12, 2013

LOVE MY KITCHEN.....okay I'm TRYING !


Okay, so as you know I'm not a fan of my little tiny Kitchen..but it's growing on me..
 So Ive decided to add a little love.
These are cute.. found them at the trade show.. Nice color.. and I want a tea set..
Now back to my kitchen...let me remind you what my counter top looks like...so cute 
RADIO SHACK  radio (old-school , I rescued from a friend, she was throwing it out.
.Can you believe and it works. ADORABLE !
Jonathan Adler salt-n-pepper shaker...cuteness
and every kithen needs an ALOE plant..
it's in an IKEA plant holder..such a great classic design ! 

 I found a few place settings from CANVAS in SoHo.. kinda cute..note sure.. still looking
I love the colors...but just not sold completely...
Oh well, I'll keep looking and let you know...

Be Well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment