Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Healing Homes by Design....

Several years ago......I really really wanted to have my own show on HGTV.
              Melody Vaughn...Healing Homes by Design.
I submitted my video..but never got picked up.
I wanted it bad.
It being my own show on HGTV...you know like DAVID BROMSTAD..
                  He seems to be the only winner of Design Star that actually has his own show...

 Kim Myles (season 2 winner)  and Danielle Colding (season 7 winner)     THEY'RE    INCREDIBLE !!!!
Why aren't they on HGTV... Why haven't we heard their shows being promoted.

Uhmmmm.

Well as fate would have it... I've become pretty good friends with Danielle...
 She is an incredible designer and she's a smart business woman, http://dcdny.com/
 She's definitely changing the world one beautiful home at a time..
HGTV missed the mark by not creating a show for her !

Now Kim... had a show for awhile Myles of Style...but again HGTV  screwed up!

However, Kim has recently joined the family of  OWN network...need I say more.
http://www.oprah.com/own-home-made-simple/Home-Made-Simple-Kim-Myles

Several years ago, I would have given my right arm to join the world of HGTV....
but they are no longer the only game in town...I'm not sure they would have known what to do with me...

So for now I'll just keep doing what I do...Healing Homes by Design.

Live in Peace. Live in Beauty.
melody....



No comments:

Post a Comment