Monday, November 28, 2016

A little slice of HEAVEN....


Let me begin by saying I'm not a writer. But for some crazy reason I enjoy writing. I think it's because I want to share my perspective...I see things completely different  than most....I see everything as BEAUTY. And I'm loving the beauty of PATIENCE.

Recently, I've done alot of soul searching.  Even gone to a NUMEROLOGIST!

I wanted to find out how not sabotage this amazing journey I am on....called LIFE.

I love my life, each day it's alittle slice of HEAVEN.  And because of that, I've learned how to accept and appreciate the dark heavy days , I know they must come..and their purpose is simple, they come to remind us that good days are coming.  I am loving the beauty of PATIENCE.

Learning to Love and Appreciate.....is alittle slice of HEAVEN.

Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment