Saturday, May 9, 2015

It's All About the......BATHROOM

As many of your know ( and those of don't soon will).
 I love a beautiful bathroom.

 And I love a Beautiful, Well Designed restaurant.
 And welllllll typically Beautifully, Well Designed restaurants serve DELICIOUS food.
Honestly, I was never much of a FOODIE.  I ate food because I needed the energy !
...well thanks to these additional 10 pounds I've gained....it's quite evident that I now eat because food taste AMAZINGLY good!
Lucky me,  my neighborhood has some of the most amazing restaurants !!!  

But to me it's the BATHROOMS that make my mouth water..... 
BEAUTIFUL, CREATIVE. AMAZING SPACES !!!

  Art gallery? Nope it's  RED ROOSTER in Harlem.... the bathroom!Love this !

And this is STREETBIRD ( a resturant by the same owner) 
HOW COOL IS THIS !
What I wasn't able to capture were the old TV's that serve as storage in the bathroom.
 Oh and did I mention the FOOD is AMAZING !!!!

Thanks for letting me sharing. Be Well.
Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment